Roxana

I really like it, but it feels like the artists lacks the soul of the novel. This happened and this happened but I never get to enjoy the moment

this is maybe my 10000000x time refreshing this page. i keep coming back for moreeee, im grateful omg thank you so much for translating!!!!

Group Leader
@Aloya agree, I did notice some moments I really liked in the novel that were somewhat glossed over in this adaptation, although~ the art and the manhwa overall is amazing nonetheless

Guuurrlll, the art slays. Manhwaga, now do a smut one with the same art style and I'll pledge my firstborn. And perhaps the secondborn too. I'll throw in a tiramisu cake as well.

the characters are so beautiful wtf

also, big thanks to the translators Sleepy Translations / Speedcat Princess Alliance

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I SIMPED OVER A FL CHARACTER BEFORE
LIKE THERE WAS ARIA FROM VILLAINESS HOURGLASS BUT THIS-

Love it most interesting story I have read in quite a while with a brand new and refreshing point of view of a real villainess.

This is philosophical... interesting. heh philosophical Isekai villainess one

Feeding butterflies with blood, drinking poison everyday.
Her family is full with psychopaths.
I don't think this is gonna end well.

Aggregator gang
If you look closely there's already an english title written on the official korean cover "the way to keep an older brother of the heroine safe"

OBSESSED!

I do hope the 'reverse harem' tag applies to the heroin and not Roxie tho 😂

This manhwa is killing me ajdjajd!! Im a simp for Roxanne, she can step on me🙇‍♀️🦶

Users who are viewing this thread