Roxana

I'm exited for this and also scared, that scene of her brother got killed makes me 😰

Dex-chan lover
some love this, but i don't really like it when more than one group is translating the same chapters, main reason is there so many series that have been dropped, i'm like "please spread yourselves on those series that haven't been updated in more than 3 months". but yeah, still thankful for any translation even the groups or peoples that does MTL because at least maybe won't be forgotten.

Wow, this is a very interesting story, it's been a while since I last liked a comic this much, it was honestly entertaining, I'm really looking forward to what will happen next, it's great, the story is fluid, there are no annoyances so far (I don't mean the characters because we obviously have that Charlotte, but the way the events unfold, it's not too fast nor too slow, it's just great, I'm really glad to read such a nice story, it's wonderful)
Thank you very much for your hard work everyone, what a beautiful manhwa~!

What a messed up family...for once we have alive mother in manhwa, but it's so sad to see their strained relationship :,(

Users who are viewing this thread