Roxana

Finally a villainess that really acts like a villainess. I've read so many stories where the father is a tyrant but all the FLs just conquer him by being cute or straightforward.

This one sure doesn't act cute and I love it. I love me a good badass FL.

@Clopx To cast a wider net. The more tags you have, the more likely someone will stumble across this; it's clickbait. The only plot point that ties with reincarnation is Roxanne's knowledge of Cassis' sister being the "heroine", and because it's not pivotal you could get rid of that all together.

Hoenslty, I want to give this manhwa a 999999999999999999999999999/10
It's so great, i love all the characters, they are written so well, and the drawings are so beautiful and the colors so vibrant, ah I'm in love~!

i am 👁👄👁 the agriches are evil and twisted and nor dion nor jeremy are right in the head yet i still find one hot and the other cute i can't wait for ana to get her revenge on dion and her father. also, this maria gal is the creepiest.

beautiful art, refreshing storyline and characters and wonderful work! from the author and the tl team both

This is such a good manhwa!! It's so intense and interesting! Thank you so much for translating!

Dex-chan lover
Now that I think about it, is this not the only villainess story with actual gore?
Nice.

this is unbelievably good and the art is IMMACULATE. Already the second best villainess/isekai series ive ever read and I’ve read TONS of this genre!!!

Users who are viewing this thread