Roxana

This manhwa was an unexpected find, I love it. The art is fantastic and the story line is captivating. The synopsis didnt pull me in sadly but I am glad I took the risk and read it. Hooked me in since the 1st chapter.
Dark and mildly bloody but I wouldnt call it gory.

Thank you for the translation. ❤

@Kurakumi
Here are some recommendations for baddass female lead manhwa

Um I don’t know but she’s not heartless but she can be at times like baddass in a way , but have you read the reason why raeliana ended up at the dukes mansion or, ughhhh there’s not that many with them not being villainessess .... just read the first one I recommended cause my manhwa info is getting screwed up 🤣😂 sorry

This manhwas female lead it’s very hard to find someone else as heartlesss as her but in a good way there’s some originality in her which is great ! A lot of manwha characters designs Nowa days aren’t that original anymore... kinda sad

🤣🤣🤣I have been searching for this series on mangadex for an hour, now. I thought I had some grammatical error with the name of the title or something like that. But turns out I had selected to exclude the smut, gore tags on my first registration. So that's why it wasn't shown in the results of the search bar. 🤣

I feel like the artists changed for the latest chapters lol the drawing is slightly less delicate than the very beginning chapters

I dont understand anything thats going on and why its happening... the pacing is wayyyyyy to fast...

😭😭
Bruuuuhh this is so interesting, I can't
Now I have to fill the hole this left behind with something mediocre again.... 😭
I am super invested. The art is amazing. The story is super interesting, the characters are super likable, is this perfection or what? I am in awe

Thank you author and artists💕 this story is so intense! I just hope the female lead doesn’t become weak and dumb like many “strong” female leads tend to do further in story progression.

Like.. Listen... i'm not usually a fan of the bondage/sadism trope... but the story is sooo interesting, and i'm really hoping they get out of that house togehter :0
Kassius x Roxanna forever bitsh :0

Users who are viewing this thread