Roxana

@Mr_Heller she's not actually a villainess though; she's just playing a part in a crazy murder family. Real villainess material is like Camilla from 'The villainess noble girl wants her husband to lose weight,' where she doesn't compromise but still possesses redeeming qualities so you don't mind her as the protag.

Very pretty read but the more i read villainous comics the more I wonder what the point is. The fact that she is from another world has had no bearing so part. This modern average girl has completely adopted the personality of this otherworldy noble lady. I guess it's a branding thing.

@summers i think it matters in this story. Since I am pretty sure a non reincarnated Roxanne would be:
A die early like her bother
B grow up severely twisted like all her other siblings.

Currently she’s putting an act in front of all her family members. She has to do that in order to survive, but her empathy hasn’t died off. Sure it’s still an toxic environment to live in, but since she already had a mature mentality it didn’t screw her up as it would if she were to be a kind in body AND mind.

It becomes a really interesting isekai manhwa. The fl do anything like embracing and acting the vilainess role. It set apart from others because the dysfunctional and evil family stays there and sometimes I forgot that the fl came from another world. Just hoping it will stay as interesting as the latest trans.

NOW THAT'S A DAMN GREAT VILLAINESS
i'm really tired with all these claiming tktle "villainess" but somehow just acted irrevelant throughout the story

Everyone is hot and evil - the story
MC is certified villainess baddie and we stan in this household
Art is god-level like something our of a promo chapter
Story and family's messed up backstory is dark and gory so 10/10

Just read 20 chapters of this but I don't get the hype. I don't see how it's rated a 9.3 when the actual plot doesn't really seem to make sense... unless i'm being stupid and I just didn't get the plot.

Can someone explain what's actually happening in the story to me?

Users who are viewing this thread