Roxana

@mahdhi1235 So from my understanding of the manhua, the plot is this:
The female lead partially read this super violent, gory R18 romance novel in her past life, and when she dies, she discovers that she’s been reborn into the household of the villains in the story, the Lagriche of Black. She quickly learns that in the household, all children are expected to participate in the family’s nefarious and notorious crime business or face an unfortunate fate, which she witnesses first hand when her half brother Dion kills her beloved older brother. Recognizing that her life is at stake, she begins taking her role as a Lagriche seriously, and works her way up to being one of her father’s favored children. However, her position soon becomes threatened when Cassius Pedalian of the Pedalian of Blue is kidnapped and brought to the Lagriche mansion. Knowing that in the story his capture effectively sealed a death warrant for the entire Lagriche family, she decides to weave a web of lies and deceive the entire Lagriche clan in order to ensure that Cassius makes it out of the mansion alive, allowing the Lagriche family to avoid being sent to the guillotine. So essentially, the story is about the FL’s struggle to survive her family and avoid being held responsible for their misdeeds (i.e. being sentenced to death). I hope this helps!

Im getting used to see a new chapter every morning now it's 9pm and ther is no update😭💔
aggghhhh I need to see dion / roxie/ cassis
thank u 💕

Rip been waiting all day for the next chapter to learn that it’s on a two week hiatus 🙃 (I completely understand why and am not trying to be rude to the artist in any way! Totally get that they need a break)

The story is suuuper fun urgh I love it! The art is just magnificent, I'm entranced 😍 and the characters' personalities are just wow plus the plot??? Gosh masterpiece *chef's kiss*

There are 2 scanlators: Speedcat and Sleepy.

Sometimes the translation at Speedcat is too confuse, they are kinda "wordy".

But sometimes the shorter texts in Sleepy are just wrong and nonsense.

Come on, i have to read both tls, side by side, to don't miss what is being said in this work.

Btw, is this series entering in its final climax? I may be wrong, i hope so, but it feels like the story if going to end in more 2 or 3 chapters.

Does anyone know if it is usual to manhwas to be short like this?

-------------------------------------------
@TomoChan66
So from my understanding of the manhua, the plot is this:
The female lead partially read this super violent, gory R18 romance novel in her past life, and when she dies, she discovers that she’s been reborn into the household of the villains in the story, the Lagriche of Black. She quickly learns that in the household, all children are expected to participate in the family’s nefarious and notorious crime business or face an unfortunate fate, which she witnesses first hand when her half brother Dion kills her beloved older brother. Recognizing that her life is at stake, she begins taking her role as a Lagriche seriously, and works her way up to being one of her father’s favored children. However, her position soon becomes threatened when Cassius Pedalian of the Pedalian of Blue is kidnapped and brought to the Lagriche mansion. Knowing that in the story his capture effectively sealed a death warrant for the entire Lagriche family, she decides to weave a web of lies and deceive the entire Lagriche clan in order to ensure that Cassius makes it out of the mansion alive, allowing the Lagriche family to avoid being sent to the guillotine. So essentially, the story is about the FL’s struggle to survive her family and avoid being held responsible for their misdeeds (i.e. being sentenced to death). I hope this helps!

Really accurate review. I just would add that she never intended to be a good person anymore (unlike every other "omg, i reincarnated as a villainess" Isekai), and was not expecting to have any relation with the captive boy... but...

Ok first thing first ........

I'm not here for trash talk your favorite manhwa or hurt the feeling of anyone reading my comment .......

ok since we're done with that ......

I'm bored to death so i decided to click on isekai manga/manhwa whatever you want to call it ...... and clicked best rating and here i'm ......

5 first chapter ............ ok well........... lets continue a bit .....
10 chapter later ................ my god you serrrrrrr................ious???????

C'mon you can't be serious ??????? this is the best isekai manhwa rated here? c'mon c'mon u can't be serious ........

I realy love Korean/Ch art usualy ............ this one is average at best....
The story ........... nothing interresting realy ........ got bored to death even more and i don't even know how the hell i could read 10 chapter without stoping before posting that .......

And it's not even only this one the top rated manga list is full of "at best" "trash level" story/art .......... the 6 first are "mediocre" at best not even decent (only youjo senki is good/decent) .....

realy if it's not a bot doing the rating i wonder if people are realy voting on realy bad manga/manhwa like this .....

oh well gonna go try around the middle of the rating list hoping to find something interresting at least .....

Oh no, so this manhwa is based on novels.
http://www.kyobobook.co.kr/product/detailViewKor.laf?mallGb=KOR&ejkGb=KOR&barcode=9791165094126

Thankfully i guess nobody is translating it, so the usual fan-spoilage is under control for while.

@Ronberku tbh I don't understand your opinion at all, the art is gorgeous, wtf? average?? at least the art isn't average?? The plot is interesting, and it really is portraying the "villain" family, did you read the story at all? Maybe your taste is just different, no, people really thought this manhwa is good, and rate it good, check out the comments bro : /

Fed-Kun's army
@Ronberku So I wonder what do you consider a good isekai manhwa? Also, it would make your comment seems like a troll comment as you don't describe what makes you think that this manhwa is "mediocre". You shared a lengthy comment but provide no explanation besides you dying from boredom.

Users who are viewing this thread