RTA Sousha wa Game Sekai kara Kaerenai - Ch. 10

Group Leader
How to learn the Vibrating skill?
It can be achieved by using the Rapid Fire Shot technique.

"Right after we fire the slingshot, by instantly switching to a one-handed weaopn (e.g. wooden stick), we can cancel the animation and fire the slingshot again at extremely high speed..." - Shachiku, 2023

Daanya's comment after witnessing the technique firsthand was "Stop vibrating!!"

Dex-chan lover
It can be achieved by using the Rapid Fire Shot technique.

"Right after we fire the slingshot, by instantly switching to a one-handed weaopn (e.g. wooden stick), we can cancel the animation and fire the slingshot again at extremely high speed..." - Shachiku, 2023

Daanya's comment after witnessing the technique firsthand was "Stop vibrating!!"
Man, I skipped the walkthrough. I'll take notes right now since cancelling animations need incredible timing :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Likely a body double. I forgot if it's ever mentioned if she had one, but Itd make sense considering the original game had the actual princess disguise herself as a cat adventurer to go on a long quest with the hero. Be mighty weird if she were absent that long.
Could've also been the slime demon, since slimes are often capable of shapeshifting; but in that case Daanya would've presumably reacted differently.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so this is just a theory, but did he accidentally duplicate a NPC though messing with the scripted events?
I have heard of and seen such thing like this in a few games in the past. But I don't know if that logic will apply here.
The other idea that I can think of, is that when she is your companion her other body might remain in a hidden chunk of the game for a later cut scene and due to the circumstances that other body has come alive. The are only just theories though a GAME THEORY and thanks for reading. (anyone got any better ideas/ theories?)
11252221-tk5wnxif-v4.webp

Thanks everyone over at FML Translations for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread