Rubelia Okoku Monogatari - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Two Young Ladies

Dex-chan lover
Is this Reiko's Manners?
In Reiko's Manners, the delusional one thinks she's one of the side characters. She's got someone else id'ed as the 'Heroine'. As the other person said, they were describing one of the very first otome game isekai webnovels (before the genre got stuck in 'magical western medieval' mode) called "Like Hell It's Okay to Have a Heroine Like You!". There's a manga out there adapted from it, not sure how far along the manga is.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
In Reiko's Manners, the delusional one thinks she's one of the side characters. She's got someone else id'ed as the 'Heroine'. As the other person said, they were describing one of the very first otome game isekai webnovels (before the genre got stuck in 'magical western medieval' mode) called "Like Hell It's Okay to Have a Heroine Like You!". There's a manga out there adapted from it, not sure how far along the manga is.
Never know it one of the first, the manga is a failure and got axed not long after what we have here on Mangadex.
They basically rush childhood part of the story and go straight to the intro of "Player character 2" who is not reincarnated person and a genuine good girl and introduce at the halfway into story.

for anyone interest,
MC acting as a big super unapproachable villainess girl as kind of "insect repellent" to help the game Male Lead who is actually a relative of her as she realizes the heroine is bad news when they met for the first time as a kid and how she regains her memory because of that. Only a few big names in her age who know who she really actually is behind her acting.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Never know it one of the first, the manga is a failure and got axed not long after what we have here on Mangadex.
They basically rush childhood part of the story and go straight to the intro of "Player character 2" who is not reincarnated person and a genuine good girl and introduce at the halfway into story.

for anyone interest,
MC acting as a big super unapproachable villainess girl as kind of "insect repellent" to help the game Male Lead who is actually a relative of her as she realizes the heroine is bad news when they met for the first time as a kid and how she regains her memory because of that. Only a few big names in her age who know who she really actually is behind her acting.

The manga sucked horribly, what little I read of it. I remember posting a comment complaining that they rushed through the childhood, but the childhood was actually the best part of the webnovel. I dropped it at the chapter where I dropped that comment.

And yeah, it's one of the oldest. It started not long after "Syosetu.com" (the big web novel site in Japan) started operating. There were several others that started around the same time, like Bakarina and Kenkyo, Kenjutsu.

Dex-chan lover
It's not fair to group all women together as liars, even though we don't know what's traumatized or led him to think that way. Right now that girl is about to be executed, of course she'd say anything to save her own life. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't been revealed she has some kind if mind control power and that's why everyone was going along with a plan to put a baron's daughter on the throne even though it makes no sense

Fed-Kun's army
There seems to be something more to Alvis' frigid attitude to women than just being of royal blood and knowing they could be wanting to take advantage of that. Did someone hurt him or someone close to him? This incident has only made his complex worse.

Users who are viewing this thread