Rumspringa no Joukei - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

RD

I have the feeling that this story will stay in my heart forever ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญโค it was so beautiful! Thank you!

Kie

Contributor
I didn't know I would end up feeling like this walking into an Amish manga, but this may just be one of my favourites of all time. Pinpin, thank you for giving us this gift <3

Dex-chan lover
fuck me....the crying, the straw hat left behind on the road...so good
such solid writing, got me learnin about amish culture too
10/10

Dex-chan lover
A lovely story. Really crazy to see how fast Theo changed from the beginning to end. I really would've loved to see this story continue on but this kind of bittersweet ending is also beautiful in its own way.

OMG!!!! I'm falling to tears๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅบ I'm totally in love with Theo and Oz; the mangaga is awesome, how in some chapters develop such a wonderful story ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’˜๐ŸฅบThank you so much for translate this treasure!!

I came in with zero expectations, and came out a changed person (while bawling like a baby). the pacing, the flow, the art, the character development, the whole poetic way the author packaged the whole thing. It was simply wonderful... thank you so much for translating this

Users who are viewing this thread