Rumspringa no Joukei

Good Morning! how are you?
I wanted to know if you allow the translation of Rumspringa not joukei into Spanish. 🤗😊🤔

miu

Power Uploader
If anyone wonders, what "Rumspringa" is:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumspringa

Also it's ranking #1 in 'Kono BL ga Yabai! 2019' (voted best BL manga of the year).

RD

This is my third or fourth time reading it. I absolutely love it.
It had me thinking, if this was on the 80's, and they had 20 and 27, that means they would be 60 and 67 now (2020).
I like to believe they're still somewhere in the US being a happy loving old couple.

Wow everything about this is so stunning! The art, the storyline, the characters... just *chef's kiss* Perfection!

RD

Don't mind me. Just gonna rant about how beautiful the characters are. There's no spoilers, I just put it cuz it's a long rant.
-Ozwald:
Just gonna go ahead and say he's my favorite fictional character. Look at his face! He would have won Most Handsome Faces like every single year. Even when scared, angry, sleep deprived, hungry or crying (specially not when crying). No matter the hairstyle or what he's wearing. In every single panel he's the most wonderful thing in the world and I totally could write an essay on why his face should be a national treasure.
Also, baby Oz is the purest thing ever, would protect with my life. I cannot be more in love with him. Oh! And his faher, handsome, good work with the genetics.
-Theodore:
At first I thought "Oh, cute, like it" but as the chapters go on you cannot help it but to fall in his charm. It does help to see him when he was a baby. Angel.
-Danny:
Man. What a sight. That guy who can get away with doing creepy stuff just because they're handsome. Not even gonna lie about it.
-Chloe:
How can you not love her? She's literally best girl. So beautiful inside and out. She's funny and pretty and kind and smart. Her eyes are so expressive and her hair is a solid 10/10. Overall, she's hella cute.

Basically the main characters are all a blessing to the eyes. I'm a hardcore fan of Ozwald. Even if you don't like the plot (which I higlhy doubt cuz is really nice) you'll absolutely love the characters. Specially Ozwald. My gosh. I could write so much more about him.

11/10! I never thought I would love this kind of stories. It was painful but the way it was a story of forgiveness and moving forward, following your heart, is something I really appreciated. I want to see more of their story but I guess they're living their best lives together.

10/10

WHAT THE HELL! THIS IS A MASTERPIECE!
This story is just so so so beautiful! and the Art is just so amazing!

OH MY GODDDDDDDDD!!!! This is a masterpiece.... cried the whole time. The story, the characters, the plot.... 11/10

Honestly, I wasn't expecting to be blown away this much from the synopsis. I love the story and the characters... I even teared up a little. Thank you for the translation! I definitely recommend this as a nice short read.

As others said, this is totally a gem!! I cried reading the last chapter. Very recommended! Thanks for translating this!! I hope i could support the artist in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread