Run Away With Me, Girl - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Can someone just kill him off already. Ugh he's disgusting in every way possible. I hope this manga has a good end for the girls.

Contributor
YEET.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm so scared tbh. A probably really angry and potentially violent guy after them? A guy who wears a bs nice guy mask all the time and lashes out when he snaps? I'm so scared. I know it's not that kind of story and I listen to too many true crime stories, but that's how you get murdered by your husband tbh
Fuckin' GET. AWAY.

@justforthelulz
What is that panel from? I now need to know the context lmao

Contributor
@Faust9

Yofukashi no Uta

Context: Vampire girl running a massage parlor decides the best way to prevent Stressed Pretty Office Lady (SPOL) from having to go to work is by YEETing SPOL out of the fucking window.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh that fucking snitch, hope she falls on her face. I love where things are going with Maki and Midori though, I hope they stick together like this for the rest of the story.

Dex-chan lover
@Faust9 doubt it, I legit think he will kill her if they meet or near death for sure I mean ffs even his female coworkers could tell something was wrong with the dude LOL

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know what's the last page? I mean is it movie or just random meme?

Dex-chan lover
Those two deserve eachother, they're both awful. Can't wait for coworker to realize just how shitty her crush is.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god. Now I’m scared for her

Nooooo I would’ve preferred he leave her alone and “cheat” on her with this lady that has a crush on him

Wow what a bitch

Oof leave my two gays alone

I don't know why but I am feeling that whoever is going to be physically hurt in this bullshit is Maki, capable of even being hospitalized. And I hope this co-worker gets screwed in some way.

Users who are viewing this thread