Run Away With Me, Girl - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

The endless complaints from straight men are honestly my least favorite part of this manga so far. Otherwise, it's pretty great. 11/10 very relatable gay trauma.

--

@Madmac: To her, it was just a schoolgirl fling. I think, even considering that, she knows quite well that she's never going to be happy in a relationship with a man, it's just the terror of actually coming out.

Fed-Kun's army
Komari the character sounds realistic. It all fits, that she'd want to make friends online while maintaining a facade at home. After all is said and done, the mangaka's going to be drawing on her own experiences, which means there's always going to be a certain level of authenticity.

Aggregator gang
dont read the comments. biggest mistake in my life. (god stop complaining)

Dex-chan lover
Wtf, Komari you were supposed to be the chosen one, to bring balance to the yuri.

Damn everyone in this manga just hides themselves.

Like i also get it but im so sad .... but it makes sense, her happy-go-lucky Internet persona is also just a front, shes also scared to step out as herself into the world.

Im so disappointed in Maki though, after all th support Komari has shown her i was expecting her to try to help her here but nope .....

Users who are viewing this thread