Run Away With Me, Girl - Vol. 4 Ch. 15

Man I thought truck-kun was really gonna get her when they were running around lol. A pretty decent prelude to the ending and I'm glad that nosy bitch got served too.

Double-page supporter
I really liked how she made it like she was gonna hit the bitch coworker and then told her that living with her asshole husband was like that always, nice touch to make her feel a bit what she does and to make her stop being a stupid bitch.

Dex-chan lover
OMFG that sister is the best , "Shiiiiitttt, My boyfriend ain't got nothin on my sister" fucking killed me HAHAHAHAHHA also mom was pretty good too actually worrying and being their for her daughters

Holy Shit man, did anyone start crying at the end, my god I didn't think this series would give me these kinds of feels going into ch 1 when it came out back in the day

and boy was Maki smooth as FUCK at the end of this chapter with what she said to her new wife, Maki's sister is 100% correct in that Maki is a fucking CHAD

Fed-Kun's army
GOD DAMN this was beautiful..
There's nothing else to say.. I love this manga..

Thank you so much for the chapter <3<3<3<3<3<3

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
That part where she demonstrates how she felt everyday with her boyfriend was great. Sad to know there is only one more chapter, but at the same time, there are no more loose ends.

Dex-chan lover
WE ONLY GOT 1 CHAPTER LEFT GUYS, I will miss this series so dam bad

its legit one of THE BEST yuri series I've ever read

Dex-chan lover
I really can’t stand that short haired bitch but this was a beautiful chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread