Run Away With Me, Girl - Vol. 4 Ch. 15

GUUYYS ONE MOREE CHAPTER AAAAAAA GOD BEST WAY TO SHOW THAT BINCH COWORKER HOW ABUSIVE THAT DUDE WAS WITH HER

Dex-chan lover
I think I need to read back the series to get an accurate read on how I feel about the resolution of the stuff with her coworker, but it was nice although a bit too clean without having gone back for more clarity for myself on how it all is happening for her (the coworker).

Still love how this all played out in this chapter, and loved how Midori shows how much Maki means to her mother even when being put down and told she's just going with the flow. A bit sad this is about to end, but it has been really wonderful so far.

Beautiful indeed, and not just the dresses! Maki declaring her serious intentions for Midori, and then Midori telling off Doumyou, spectacular. Now just to hope Tazune doesn't show back up for the final installment, so my tears can stay the happy gay kind.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I thought that nonsense spouting coworker would incite an outburst like "Shut the fuck up! Don't run your mouth on something you have not even the slightest idea about!" but THAT, that was so much better, showing her how it's like to live with this shitty ex-boyfriend.

Dex-chan lover
Uhm, some people seem to be missing the fact that Midori protected Doumyou.

Had Midori merely told Doumyou the truth, Doumyou would have pursued Tazune or been receptive when Tazune pursued her. But, for a moment, Doumyou experienced what it would be like to be with Tazune, and because of what Midori did immediately after that moment, the experience was made credible.

Midori was remarkably kind to Doumyou.

Family acceptance
Killing bitch coworker with kindness
Bride and bride

Man what an awesome chapter!!!

This is one of the most beautiful chapter of this series. I'll say the best that I've read so far from all of the Yuri manga's that I read.

Dex-chan lover
This whole chapter carried the post-sex afterglow nicely. Every time drama looked like it was going to bring things down, pure love just said "fuck it and fuck you we're happy now". Was a little misty-eyed by the end, truth be told.

Users who are viewing this thread