Runaway Magical Girl!

Group Leader
You know, that summary sounded really sketch, but it's actually way more interesting once you start reading it.
The different worlds kinda get confusing a little, but it's cute!

i fail to see any hint of the king being a lolicon. He honestly comes across as a mature and responsible fellow.

Lovely story sad that it was so short would have loved more, a bit rushed I cried at the end very beautiful

I like the ending very much. I don't know if
Black Mike and Vanilla ended up together (I hope not)
. I was hoping what happened next at the end but I'm not complaining. I hope the author makes more amazing manga/manhwa like this!

Double-page supporter
I binge read it this morning and I honestly wasn’t a fan. The romance aspect was very underwhelming and disappointing, but I shouldn’t be surprised because it’s a shoujo. The shoujo genre irritates me sometimes: it’s only five chapters long, but the author still had to shoehorn a love rival in the story. The prince could have been a good character, but he just seemed like a prick in my eyes because he kept on trying to sign a contract with vanilla, despite knowing that she was with black mike for all that time. They could have spent that time developing the relationship between Black mike and vanilla, so the romance wouldn’t of been so lack luster. That’s just my opinion on it though.

Contributor
I kind of want to change the description because it makes it sound like this is sketchy setup with a racy romance, but the king being a lolicon was a throwaway joke, and the romance here is both quite tame and at most 50% of the story, probably less (the existence of a love rival notwithstanding).

And a lot of little things are wrong about the description, too, factually speaking.

Instead I propose, as minimal changes:

Magical girl Vanilla was dismissed by the king when she was just 18 years old because she is too old?! While Vanilla is feeling bittersweet about her unwanted retirement, her familiar, Black Mike, suggested that they run away together! Pursued by many, Vanilla gradually explores her feelings for Black Mike and about herself during this chaotic situation.

Group Leader
@Pokari that description is a translation of the synopsis written by the author 😅 it's less a problem of us being wrong and more of that's what the author wrote

Contributor
@aquariumtourmaline:

Well, I can respect that, I guess. Official book-cover descriptions do tend to be wildly mis-representative like that, though I'd always thought that was the editors' faults... XD

Users who are viewing this thread