Runway de Waratte - Vol. 12 Ch. 103 - Mille Neige

Dex-chan lover
Yeah wrong chapter number but hey I'm thankful for the update!

@newnew145 @Alacran @chusetto
That is the right chapter number. Like @pockettrash said, chapter 102 is mostly flashbacks, but they're important flashbacks.
At any rate, chapter 102 should be out within this week; we'll still be doing 103 as well. <3

@FireFistYK By the unspoken rules of scanlating, it looks like it? But if @UsagiKinetik doesn't care (which appears to be the case), the rest of us don't care. It's mainly Usagi's project. :p

@Waffuls Thank you! We're still working on them, don't worry. <3

~Elle, PR for Mille Neige

I kinda confused with the story, like what does fujito mean by taking chiyuki to the paris fashion week? Or why yanagida and ikuto didn't want to bring chiyuki to paris fashion week?

Is it a matter of pride or it has another meaning that i don't underdstand?

Just realized that this chapter was 103 lol, well i hope this project didn't die and still keep going

Double-page supporter
@kuronotsuki
It's about wording. Saying "I'll take her with me" implies that he's doing a favor, they're not equals, she's an "accessory", etc, etc. He's saying that she's amazing and has earned a right to be there and that they'd be going as equals. Honestly, it was just a kinda cliche and roundabout away of praising her.

Users who are viewing this thread