Runway de Waratte - Vol. 12 Ch. 104 - Vs.

Thanks for the translation!

I really feel sorry for Chiyuki's Dad *sigh*

Dex-chan lover
Ikuto is really admirable. He is somewhat brave to make hard decision like that. If time is the only problem, nothing can stop him to grow

Ikuto and Chiyuki have to be one of the best dual protagonist I've encountered in this medium

But seriously this manga is way to good to be this underread, I personally like it the most out of Blue Period and Act Age. Although they're all amazing

Also, GEIKA FESTIVAL REVENGE HERE WE COME! The Anime just reopened up the wounds after Ikuto lost so this should be great

I like how ikuto’s character developed. He now understand that he need more than passion to reach his dream.

Time for revenge!

Double-page supporter
@FireFistYK
Personally I like Act-Age more. Simply because most characters in Act-Age don't fall into boring cliché. In Runway, a good quarter of the characters are selfish jerks. In Act-Age, most subversed my expectations in a good way, and they don't go out of their way to block the progress of our main. Act-Age overall shows an industry that is way more interesting and human.
Not that Runway and Blue Period are bad manga, of course.

Dex-chan lover
It's a pity the anime wasn't up to how great this manga is

How did all the translator can’t seem to spell up Hajime’s name? His roman pronunciation is Hajime Yanagida, not Hazime nor Hanazime.

Hajime is his first name btw.

Users who are viewing this thread