Runway de Waratte

Dex-chan lover
I prefer bowlcut to midget, he's a much better character. Besides, midget has basically had her break.

For those unaware, Fallen Angels has picked this up and is updating this at their website. There have been a few more chapters posted.

Power Uploader
Damn that last chapter pisses me off...(c46). Everyone’s trying to use or push Ikuto down for their own purposes.

@User7372

Because they need drama, and it’s human nature for some to be assholes...

Like Kokoro’s Manager...

don't tell me i need to go to shitty mangarock to read this series =w=

Fallen angels have it up to 97 if you want to read, and looks like they're stopping there as it just got licensed by Kodansha for the the English market

Group Leader
It's such a shame no one's picking this up, the chapters after ch.97 are straight fire

I really liked the first few chapter sadly they decided to fully focus the manga on the guy only with the femsle lead only being shown now and then so much for it being the story of a designer and a model

t

Good idea, but execution sucks.

Author's taste for fashion is very surface level and not drawing anything interesting.
It's stuck on the "glamourous" fashion which is one of the most played out ideas ever. I don't want more long and fancy dresses. Show me something else. Show me the ideas that NYC is currently playing around with. Show me Kiko-like things. Shoe me techwear. Show me minimalism and how Scandinavian fashion has evolved beyond just minimalism.

What would make this manga interesting again is if he could look past the superfluous fashion and add what's actually interesting about fashion.

Users who are viewing this thread