Runway de Waratte

Double-page supporter
@Hejti the latest chapter is chapter 166, which was updated yesterday (every thursday in my timezone)

Mmn

IF YOU WANT TO READ THIS MANGA
go to mangago they have all the chapters till chapter 138 or 139. Also chapter 102 (until 106) can be found in mangafreak. If u want to continue reading it you can search on chrome : runway de waratte chapter 140 there will be a link to wattpad there is someone who is uploading chapters weekly. He started translating from chapter 106 till 170 for now. Whenever there are missing chapters u can search it on chrome and if u don't find anything u can go search on mangago or mangafreak usually the chapters will be there.

Group Leader
A pity no one is doing this on any of the readers. Wattpad sucks and none of the other sites even takes the manga from there.

I haven't started this story properly yet but I did check out the most recent chaps on Wattpad and I'm a bit confused. The first girl I saw was Mii and at first I thought she was the girl in the description but then Chiyuki showed up and I realized my mistake. The thing is, she's not short at all. Mii is short. So did Chiyuki grow and become a model? If not then, how is she considered short? That's silly.

Users who are viewing this thread