Ruri Dragon - Ch. 15 - Thanks for Waiting

Dex-chan lover
Mate, you could always just not read it. If you can read the raws as is, more power to you. Now if you'd just stick to them you'll save yourself the trouble of cringing at this "horrible translation" every time.
Or I could keep complaining about the re-write. Has "Don't like, don't watch" ever worked? Have people ever really just ignored anything they don't like? Of course not; Don't be silly.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was really cute. I am almost feel like the title of the chapter "Thanks for waiting" is also a little directed towards the readers in a way too. As a slight nod.

Group Leader
having to keep seeing BuyVelomobiles comments is like seeing a plague on the internet.
I would block him, but it's funnier to see what nonsense he comes up with. He's got some... interesting interpretations sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
He's got some... interesting interpretations sometimes.
Ooo, like what?

EDIT: I just realized you're that weirdo that turned grandkids taking care of a cat colony into some convoluted backstory about family friends managing an old lady's estate.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I hope this is building up to something. Character exploration is important, but pretty much nothing has happened for several chapters now.

It might be because of reading this chapter by chapter, with an update every few weeks, but it just feels like absolutely nothing is happening and it tastes a bit like filler.

Group Leader
Aww, no flying or some leg power awakening? Thought they were cooking for one.

I can see friends waiting for you for hours and stuff. But I can't imagine a friend RUNNING just because you're waiting.
Who says she isn't going to develop those in this arc? She has been working harder than ever this time around, it could hasten the appearance of some new traits.

Dex-chan lover
They hated him because he spoke the truth.
Never thought I'd see a biblical reference here!
iu

Users who are viewing this thread