Ruri Dragon - Ch. 17 - Let's Draw Some Attention

Dex-chan lover
Aren't both Yuka and Kashiro good at connecting with people?.. Like it's been mentioned before. Why aren't they options to ask?

Fed-Kun's army
I would caution for the people who complain about lack for dragon traits to wait until end of sportsfest ... because the sportsfest seems like the perfect stage for another dragon trait incident .. like the wings or tail from the old cover art. After that dragon traits would truly be much less likely from then on.
As others said before, it's not just the big stuff like new dragon powers. It's an abundance of mundane that gets on the nerves. She has a freaking horns, she was a waling EMI bomb. "Huh, horns, neat" is NOT how you react to that. Especially in Japanese mentality where standing out is like a warcrime worse than a murder, since it "disturbes public peace".

Dex-chan lover
As others said before, it's not just the big stuff like new dragon powers. It's an abundance of mundane that gets on the nerves. She has a freaking horns, she was a waling EMI bomb. "Huh, horns, neat" is NOT how you react to that. Especially in Japanese mentality where standing out is like a warcrime worse than a murder, since it "disturbes public peace".
Complaining about how unrealistic other characters react in manga and anime is a point where I say you should have given up long ago. I mean they were all pretty chill from the beginning. I simply wait how this "arc" turns out before I give it a judgement.

Not sure what other people expected. I thought it was obviously a school SoL with a dragon girl from the get-go and thats why I read lol. Hope the author does something more with Maeda, it feels like her character is fading away.

Users who are viewing this thread