Ruri Dragon - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - To Play Hard

Double-page supporter
I have to say, please don't trust wireless antistatic bands IRL. They are all fake and don't protect you from charge at all. Antistatic bands always require a wired connection, to ground.
Cut her some slack, she said she bought it online which is a den for fake antistatic bracelets/bands.

What surprised me though was that it worked or maybe not, we'll see next chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Cut her some slack, she said she bought it online which is a den for fake antistatic bracelets/bands.

What surprised me though was that it worked or maybe not, we'll see next chapter.
This chapter already showed that the band works, when Ruri put on the band the static disappear and she said that it works. Of course, this may be placebo effect and the band has nothing to do with it

Contributor
This chapter already showed that the band works, when Ruri put on the band the static disappear and she said that it works. Of course, this may be placebo effect and the band has nothing to do with it
It might've discharged a teensy tiny bit, but absolutely placebo.

On another note, this manga just keeps piling on with the wholesomeness!

Dex-chan lover
Mostly comments about the super cool mom above. She's def goals if I ever have kids. Her face is drawn like a side character but she's the epitome of the chill yet epic style of the manga, and she's called out for it. She's my favorite new manga character in a while.

Plus probably being secretive by habit from some warrior job in the past, given the superior fitness and tacky hilt clearly not-just-an-umbrella.

Maybe it worked because of the placebo effect. Since Ruri believed it worked she subconsciously supressed her lightning power. That said now that she is playing tennis she has forgotten about the band and her competetive instincts are taking over. If the last panel is to be belived her lightning power is flaring up again..

Users who are viewing this thread