Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Ch. 43

Group Leader
Equal opportunity lewdness. But I certainly look forward to more Aruna cheesecake.

Dex-chan lover
I like the detail on pg17 when the fox lady covers her ears when they whisper to each other.

I also like that the fan service is for everyones tastes, some men, some ladies everyone gets a taste of what they want.

Dex-chan lover
Oooof, even the dwarven women have

tenor.gif
OMG, a Cornetto trilogy meme. That's worth like, 4, no, 5 cookies!

Dex-chan lover
DereDwarf is Dere.

So Amulet to prevent Dias from being killed by his own baby.. Get!
Now stop finding excuses to put off the inevitable and get the poor woman pregnant. You too, Author! Especially you.....

Dex-chan lover
DereDwarf is Dere.

So Amulet to prevent Dias from being killed by his own baby.. Get!
Now stop finding excuses to put off the inevitable and get the poor woman pregnant. You too, Author! Especially you.....
I feel like they are almost scared to have the 16yr old wife get sexy times with Dias whos what like late 30's early 40's?

Dex-chan lover
That noble's daughter was very loved, for she was the perfect cunny and the father needed something to relax.
I feel like they are almost scared to have the 16yr old wife get sexy times with Dias whos what like late 30's early 40's?
They are scared of a little 4 letters word.

Dex-chan lover
Nah... Wifey is clearly Husband High and Ready...
They're just stretching things out to "entertain" with useless side plot.

I'd rather they get on with the Territory Development and Ancient Curse plot elements.

Dex-chan lover
Nah... Wifey is clearly Husband High and Ready...
They're just stretching things out to "entertain" with useless side plot.

I'd rather they get on with the Territory Development and Ancient Curse plot elements.
Or just plot in general, it's been mostly just "Look we got a person/s that will add this to village" and thats abut it. Most of the "plot" has been about side characters and the whole kingdom situation.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting that the ancient king staff (which now belongs to Dias and used to light the stove) was depicted there. That and the statue imply that the magicless human went on and become one of the founders of the current kingdom where Dias is now.
That’s a tidy and neat lore exposition also an official explanation on Dias’ affinity with magic which us readers have some clue by now.

Contributor
Interesting that the ancient king staff (which now belongs to Dias and used to light the stove) was depicted there. That and the statue imply that the magicless human went on and become one of the founders of the current kingdom where Dias is now.
That’s a tidy and neat lore exposition also an official explanation on Dias’ affinity with magic which us readers have some clue by now.
My headcanon is that Dias and his strategist friend are the reincarnations of the First King and Diaz the priest that was with him.

Dex-chan lover
They're so busy this chapter, we have light censor bars actually being sold, macho men in skimpy clothing, and female dwarves that have beards.

Seeing a female dwarf drawn similar to the male is very good for me. Usually what they do was make males look close to their race but make females like sexy human females.

Users who are viewing this thread