Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

a new bunyan translation? sign me up
last page is blank tho

Aggregator gang
Looking forward to this, I remember reading it a while ago.

Dex-chan lover
W8t6yoZ.png

Group Leader
@cryum, @nmyhv1 - That last page clearly said 「第2話」 in the lower right. That means "Chapter 2", or more literally "the second talk."

There are five chapters done in Spanish already. That first page reads like this:

Panel 1:

The Mea are
A herd animal with two horns and thick wool that covers its entire body.
It's purpose... is not meat.
But rather the wool.

Panel 2:

When the mea eat the grass, their stretch their fur in order to eat. (That's what the Spanish says. I don't have the Japanese to verify it.)
You shear their fur and carry it to the village and we will share our food and home-goods with you.

Panel 3:

I see...

Dex-chan lover
...Did the king reward him with nothing they can currently use just to show off being a gracious king while still unaware of the onis or was he somehow knowledgable about them and expected them to get rid of the hero, which would allow him to send his troops to righteously slay the scum and claim them and their property for themselves?

Dex-chan lover
Geez, how can onis be this btfo’d badly? Maybe they need help from their Nippon counterparts.
088108f86da3002402232b35266d7ded1408666370_full.png

Aggregator gang
Saw the raws a while ago and figured nobody would pick this up since it's a bit slow-paced and middle aged ossan protagonist, so pleasantly surprised someone picked it up, looking forward to translations. :D

Users who are viewing this thread