Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
A good manga, I read the other chapters in Spanish, I liked it a lot.

Looks decent, i hope it won't slow down more, it would get boring.

Dex-chan lover
This looks good so far, thanks!

Also, the last page has no words?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this series up. Been waiting for someone to translate this one. Can't wait for the story ahead ~

Dex-chan lover
It’s pretty interesting. And more tanned Oni in the world is always welcome.

Group Leader
Seems like a page from chapter 2 slipped in. This seems like a comfy mango, thanks for the chapter.

Group Leader
The premise seems interesting, at least.
The MC looks like a goofy good guy, labelled as dumb, but is he really dumb or just uneducated, we'll see.
I wonder what kind of monster he becomes when he defends his "friends".

Oh, and what kind of shitty dumb King throws the hero of the war into a contested territory with absolutely no information, no help, and no ressources...
The logical result of such decision is that said hero would defect to the enemy for his survival and ressources.
That dumb King will probably ask for taxes too, and get pissed when he gets nothing except a really strong new enemy...

@Robbini Probably just trying to get him away from politics while giving the excuse to the people that he was receiving a reward. Someone with the creed of protecting the weak would probably end up in conflict with the country as soon as he starts interacting with the citizens.

And assuming the King knows about his personality it's kinda obvious the he would end up as an ally of the Onis, so I don't think their presence is known.

Fed-Kun's army
@serafita

Well, I'm a middle-aged ossan so...

I made a couple of edits and I thought I removed the last page but it snuck in again... I'll fix it when I do the next chapter. Probably sometime soon. I reached out to the Spanish group to see if they'd share the cleaned images and it'll go much faster if they would.

Contributor
@Taco-chan

Yes. Soraka Aruna
obviously love Mc a lot, but she is only 15 Y old, so when Dias learn that, he have some problems to accept a potential relationship, with the 20y age gap

@Robbini

..Did the king reward him with nothing they can currently use just to show off being a gracious king while still unaware of the onis or was he somehow knowledgable about them and expected them to get rid of the hero, which would allow him to send his troops to righteously slay the scum and claim them and their property for themselves?

The king knew what he asked, he basically Exiled our hero in a "Nice way", probably because he was worried of the influence he could have on the citizens.
and it's even worse later.

CBC

Aggregator gang
Holy crap, an actual ossan that looks like an ossan. What madness is this?!

Dex-chan lover
*bookmarked*

better than dumb ugly fat loser kid from city got isekai ed and having MAX skill/level/handsomeness

Double-page supporter
Rare indeed have I followed so quickly.. Looking forward to the next with eagerness.

Dex-chan lover
@Homelander I mean, he is the new lord of the plains, know of their village, supposedly a war hero, friendly blue, and so on.
It is the traditional way to secure alliances. Tradition to whose culture you ask? None, it is not that kind of tradition. It is simply that alliances bound by blood/children will naturally forge a strong bond between the participants. It is that kind of tradition.
Without a strong bond, they risk him telling his nation about them, or even actively request help to drive them away/enslave them/force them into submission. And simply getting rid of him is really risky, as he is a newly appointed lord of the territory (not to mention might be able to kill too many of they fighters than they afford). The nation will react if he goes missing. Sending one of theirs out of their protection to become his is risky too, as if others see her they might suspect things. But there are many ways he can downplay it, and even if he doesn't, its a public sign of support to the kingly appointed lord of the land to someone the kind cant easily get rid of without public outrage. Also has the possibility for a future acceptance for their race, possibly even in a privileged position over others as part of the future heirs bloodline.
Besides, he is clearly an idiot. They will be able to manipulate him even if he rejects, but particularly his wife/mate/concubines/slaves/whatever will give them a strong hold. Assuming she performs her duty to her tribe and seduces him.

Users who are viewing this thread