Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Well, I guess this solves the problem of the fief's population, if you catch my drift.
The masculine Chad Thundercock strikes once again!

Dex-chan lover
I wrote a blog post a while ago about why I fucking hate manga, because this is what it does! It appeals to the male fantasy! Unacceptable!

Dex-chan lover
His face om the last panel, my fucking sides lmao.
Also the reason why he kept the weapon is just.. perfect.

Dex-chan lover
Why did it turtle up against someone who could use berserker's rage.
Oh and MC got a bride lol.
Awesome.

Dex-chan lover
@CBC Well if she's the elder she probably knew that humans don't receive lordship by nothing, and since he told her the story of his life, she knew that a musclehead will seem attractive to the oni girls.

Dex-chan lover
Again, explain to the MC before forcing shit on him. You tell him to go hunt, he goes to hunt. 1+1=2, not marriage.

Dex-chan lover
Well that is certainly more impressive than the Buffalo. Good on him for becoming the #1 bachelor of the plains.

you know i think that tortoise err dragon had enough wisdom to understand stuff and could be made into as a pet.
If its smart enough to grin and even attack aruna after giving a smirk, then obviously its smart.

Im pretty sure the MC could of said something like, you tortoise submit and be my mount or die, and it would of probably submitted after its shell got cracked.

Dex-chan lover
@Chet31

Wouldn't be surprised if it's a) anyone who defeats a beast of that power gets to pick any woman of their tribe to marry
b) She was praying for anyone to save her when the turtle was aiming for her , promising various things as people do when facing death, marriage might be one of them
c) Just impressed and wants to marry the strongest person she's ever met

Though that raises the question.
How the hell did the MC ever kill the previous owner of that weapon ?

Dex-chan lover
Having an axe that repairs itself reduces maintenance costs but doesn't improve combat ability.

Users who are viewing this thread