Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

i mean its cliche but fuck it seriously, dump ass guy with a tsudere heroine i dig that

Dex-chan lover
@Chet31 it was explained.
Masculinity how they judge marriage potential in their culture.
I don't know anything more masculine than defeating a Hard Shelled Dragon.
Incidentally Feminine Battle Potential Max is defeating a Cthulhuoid

Dex-chan lover
I'd marry him too, if he could do that!

Also, she's adorable!!!

Supporter
It's a good thing Gutz doesn't exist in this universe. He'd have a harem of every single female oni.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel the need to ask now that it's become immediately relevant... how old is aruna?

Dex-chan lover
@8man According to the person who provided an explanation on the upcoming chapters in the previous one's comments, she's 16, someone else was saying 15.
Either way, apparently that kinda bothers him a bit and she just gets a "Sure, but only when you're a bit older" after he finds out.

Fed-Kun's army
@Landale Funny, I also find that the prospect of a 35 year old marrying a 15-16 year old bothers me ever-so-slightly; Kind of puts a damper on the series knowing that, to be honest.

Dex-chan lover
I like to think that, in her mind, there couldn't have been any motivation for him to fight something so tough other than proving himself worthy of marriage. Really, there are other sources of food and materials.

Group Leader
@Robbini The previous owner was called "Shogun", so most likely it was a straight up fight with no tricks and the MC beat him through sheer endurance.

uBPosdF.png

Dex-chan lover
@8man At least it makes sense to the setting. It's always a lot more cringe inducing when it's some modern setting pulling that.

fantasy setting or no, at least the main character doesn't seem to be a pedophile (so far). Seriously, if the girl was just a few years older, I don't think it changes anything.

Users who are viewing this thread