Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
@Mogima that's not how colonization works. He can't control the actions of every single person who comes to live in his colony. There will be people who look down on natives and will try to displace or take advantage of them. Also, the chief already said that they where the enemy of the king and there was a war between them. If word spreads about the natives still living there, and If the king finds out, he'll probably send in troops to wipe them out. Just look at the attitude of the princess and her retainers.

Dex-chan lover
The loli hugging his leg while exuding hearts is cute and reminds me of Girls Bravo when those two lolis were trying to appeal to the MC.

Dex-chan lover
Elder is quick on the uptake and pleasant with proper exposition. Also considerate enough to leave it to big guy to confirm or debunk kingdom's monogamy.
Psst. Hey. What if there are other girls in a village with even better prospects? I mean, I am not opposed to desision, but so far it was just pure chance they met in the first place. First met - first married?
P.S. I'd say best bet to populate the area would be establishing trade post. Bazar or something

Dex-chan lover
Screenshot_20191226-100955_Firefox.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Always love a summary to "fantasy race Culture." A judge of Masculinity is simple, and nothing new, but it's always a pleasure to see this kind of thing.

I had a little panic thinking the MC suddenly had a kid with her until they showed it was one of the sheep

Users who are viewing this thread