Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

AReWC28.png

Contributor
One thing I like about this series is the faces. Not over the top Grand Blue titan faces, but still you can see the emotion in a funny way faces.

Dex-chan lover
Annoying Ojou sama character that is full of herself and will ruin the good vibes we have?

Why? you can't even use them for harems stories.

Dex-chan lover
>the maidens are composed because the men of the kingdom can only take one wife

i think it's about time MC adopts the horn peoples culture and gain a full harem

Not gonna lie, I thought I was gonna die when she said they had a baby and he started cheering.

Eating while reading is both bad manners and potentially lethal when reading comedy. Please be careful!

Dex-chan lover
Getting some serious Golden Kamuy face vibes in this manga, this is great!

Dex-chan lover
Leave it to the little loli to make the first move. Already attaching herself to his leg to show the other rivals that, if not for Aruna, she had laid her claim.

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion Their way of society does make sense for the age they are in. It would be nice if we had something similar as is the most attractive mates are the most capable of mates. Like it is totally fine to be a gold digger but at least have a wider assortment of honed skills besides sucking dick and wasting money. This is what the church reinforced except they used gendered roles saying 1 has to do this and 1 does that and they shouldn't do each others jobs. It doesn't matter who is skilled at what so long as you provide the best outcome for your offspring which also means making eachothers lives as easy as possible.

Fed-Kun's army
What a world, one needs to defeat only one dragon and you can get an harem...

Now, if only I could manage to get isekaied there with the right cheat...

Group Leader
I just remembered who the MC reminded me of in this short Earth Dragon arc! He reminded me of Coporal Randel from Pumpkin Scissors, the MC and a member of the 901-Anti Tank Troopers. They were genetically modified and psychologically conditioned to go one on one with tanks with just a hand-held .50 cal pistol and over-sized bolt-cutters.

maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Man, so even after the outing, she still doesn't have her old makeup back?

rip

Double-page supporter
I loved the attraction to manliness from every maiden yet to bud to the christmas cakes. So utterly ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread