Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Supporter
My harem senses are tingling...

JK I took a look at chp 5, and she don't seem to be part of the harem any time soon, if at all lmao

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@Succubewbs It smells to me more like a noble. Nobles are always bad news, but this one seems more like a self-righteous one that will complain to no end, or more likely worse, if Dais' engagement gets discovered.

Also, nice WOT bait in p. 12.

Dex-chan lover
She could be someone else the king exiledrewarded by sending them to this new, amazing fief to dieprosper.

Dex-chan lover
Loli-Oni wants to fugg him.

giphy.gif

Group Leader
@Pumpki
There's no harem tags.
Also, from what I could gather in the next 4 chapters of the raw, nothing of the sort...
And in this chapter, Mo-ru explains that the humans a usually monogamous, I don't see this MC going against that... He actually more or less married Aruna to avoid the harem route...
X6.png

Small spoiler on the content of the next 4 chapters hereafter:
No harem, but a bit of conflict, some background, an old friend, new citizens, a pair of cute twins and a strange bit of fanservice 🤣

When your not very smart protagonist becomes The Thinker in hopes to answer the most puzzling question he has ever faced: When she's legal?

Dex-chan lover
listen, "Nobles" in boobplate are never a good sign unless there are harem shenanigans afoot, and as one other already commented, part of why Dias agreed to this whole shotgun marriage is to avoid the hassle of a not-a-harem. (The other parts being avoiding being the monster next door and out of respect for Aruna.)

I am quite curious though since the attendant guards are all women as much as we can see, making it almost feel like an Adepta Sororitas type situation. Or whatever the legion Princess Pina from Gate led.

Contributor
I love Dias pising ad The thinker, it's funny.

Glad to see we avoid harem too.

Dex-chan lover
It's much more complicated that what's been said in this thread so far. She's a noble, obviously, and she's also obviously not going to end up with the MC.

I've read ahead, it's very unfortunate for the citizens of the kingdom that he's not smart and she's not humble. Everything that's about to happen, is happening and has happened without MC's knowledge could have been prevented.

Users who are viewing this thread