Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 10 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
They never had Tokyo Ravens, that one's never been licensed by others either. And what are those others you mention? I know they've dropped at least one manga( Discommunication) but I'm not aware of any novels.
No, J-Novel Club used to have the license for the Tokyo Ravens LN, but their licensing expired years ago. That LN series is no longer licensed, but it used to be. I actually have the J-Novel Club e-books archived on my OneDrive.

Dex-chan lover
No, J-Novel Club used to have the license for the Tokyo Ravens LN, but their licensing expired years ago. That LN series is no longer licensed, but it used to be. I actually have the J-Novel Club e-books archived on my OneDrive.
Pretty sure you don't. Until a year ago I had been collecting(purchasing) every light novel from there whenever it came out(not anymore though), and if it isn't in that collection, I'm pretty sure they never had it in first place. Unless you can present evidence, I call it a lie.

Besides, there's a thread asking j-novel to license it from back 2019 on their forums in Licensing Suggestions. If anyone's doubting what I just wrote above, you can go read it; https://forums.j-novel.club/topic/2463/tokyo-ravens

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Tbh didnt see the announcement back it july rly just noticed when the chapter dropped here in mdex lel and even if we saw it the chapter was probably already been worked on then so we normaly atleast try to finish up what ppl do so we dont waste their time/work.
Oh is fine and understandable, thanks for working on it so far

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your work! I'll make sure to check up your next ones too, since I have at least a dozen manga in my following list that were officialized in the last few days...

Dex-chan lover
This is beyond disheartening, now one of my favs is either going to get shit tl'ed by clout seekers or be lost to not be seen again for months or years. Wish you would've translated until they cought up at least (assuming they haven't)

They were indeed caught up the raws, 47 is the latest chapter on the 'official raw' link.

Dex-chan lover
well thanks for all these translations
and j novel seems realy go all in, nearly half the mangas i follow are now lizences by them

Power Uploader
Why would you drop it? They have no ground to stop any unofficial translated release. But if it's just a thing on principle... then I'm disappointed.
They actualy have legal right to stop any unofficial releases bcs it will damage their sales some groups dont care much about it etc but we wont risk anythin and 2nd thing is our group focuses on translating manga to eng that arent yet simple as that so when where is an official version we will ofc stop and move onto the next one that doesnt have eng translation yet.

Dex-chan lover
Weird we get a fish out of water character this far into the series.

Dex-chan lover
While people are talking about other things, all I see is Eldan getting fit.
Squilliam_Returns_025.png

Double-page supporter
They actualy have legal right to stop any unofficial releases bcs it will damage their sales some groups dont care much about it etc but we wont risk anythin and 2nd thing is our group focuses on translating manga to eng that arent yet simple as that so when where is an official version we will ofc stop and move onto the next one that doesnt have eng translation yet.
Will Timeless pick this up again when JNC decide not to translate/drop/renew?

Pretty sure you don't. Until a year ago I had been collecting(purchasing) every light novel from there whenever it came out(not anymore though), and if it isn't in that collection, I'm pretty sure they never had it in first place. Unless you can present evidence, I call it a lie.

Besides, there's a thread asking j-novel to license it from back 2019 on their forums in Licensing Suggestions. If anyone's doubting what I just wrote above, you can go read it; https://forums.j-novel.club/topic/2463/tokyo-ravens
I second this, Tokyo Ravens was never licensed by anyone. They might be thinking of Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de, but to my understanding Hobby Japan cancelled it after the author published some racist remarks on Twitter.

EDIT: Could also be thinking of "Me, a Genius..." but that one was on hiatus due to the author doing other stuff

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread