Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
I love how Dias is essentially a big teddy bear when in peace-mode and goes Full Daemon Mode whenever he fights.

Dex-chan lover
@timeless scans, thx a lot guys :D

for everyone else,here's the raw. up to ch 10

https://viewer.comic-earthstar.jp/viewer.html?cid=6d3a1e06d6a06349436bc054313b648c&cty=1&lin=0

@Timeless Scans. Thanks for picking up this wonderful story. Dias is a competent Dudley Do-Right, and we need more stories like this. You do us a great service.

Group Leader
I'm so glad y'all picked this up. QvQ This is such a cute series, and it looks so promising!! I'll definitely be looking forward to future updates! <333

Aggregator gang
Thanks for picking this, and I’m tearming up (literally) from the story and the fact that this series will continue.

Dex-chan lover
@ fianrt
To avoid misunderstanding on the pronunciation of her name, why not spell it as Deanna? Because you know people will just pronounce it as Die-Anne.

Double-page supporter
@ Aichan I read your "Die-Anne" with the german pronunciation of "die", and went like "that sound correct actually"
Deanna sounds like a decent way to spell Diane (I don't know how an english speaker would pronounce that but hopefully it ends in an "e" sound).
Probably better than having people reading it as Dye-Ann though

Users who are viewing this thread