Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion they already have, remember the frog merchant ? He aleready talking about Ajin country, the slave maybe came from there or other settlement like aruna village

Dex-chan lover
When she was called mommy it gave her a big oof. The exact second she turns 18 she is gonna knock his ass down and attempt to make a baby of her own.

Supporter
@starburst98 I wouldn't be surprised if it came out that she already did make that attempt. She seems to be the "I get what I want when I want it" type of gal.

Dex-chan lover
@Callidus
She agreed to wait when they got married, but now that she is doing mother stuff she wants her own baby. So I can see her trying to renegotiate the time limit. It's mostly a cultural issue, he grew up in a society where they waited that long so he wants to wait so he doesn't FEEL like a criminal.

Supporter
whoa, kids in a manga who act like actual kids. that's so unusual.

Aggregator gang
Imagine the hero of legend you've heard countless rumors of, an absolute unit of a man built like the peak of human form, getting beat up by a crying little girl, such is the pains of parenthood.
Really nice to see that the feudal lord isn't an asshole and can even serve as a mentor to dias while he's getting used to being a lord himself. Hopefully we get to see more of the elephant bro in the future cause he seems like a swell dude.

Thanks for the chapter~

XL

Dex-chan lover
When dey gunna bang bro? Is he gonna be a virgin till he die? That's sad bruv.

Evil crooks must be defeated. Aruna really want her own child. You can clearly see that!
Thanks for this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
-Eldaan is an amazing character. "What if the MC saw a harem-anime protagonist from the prospective of someone else?" Plus that Indian aesthetic is really cool and we don't get to see it very often
-Give Klaus a medal and a wife
-The elf kids act as you expect them to, but it shows that MC and FMC are good parents
-Those bandits are raiding land that has nothing of value (to their knowledge) and is occupied by the most dangerous person in the countryside? Yikes...

Dex-chan lover
I love writing by an author who understands the tropes and knows how to use or subvert them. Children that act like real children is a surprise by itself.

I always enjoy the stories where the meeting your hero trope isn't turned into 'they're gigantic assholes' kind of deal.

Double-page supporter
goddamnit when i see a 'conan the barbarian' reference why the fk my brain instantly haywire into that celine dion face meme that forever in the internet :/

Users who are viewing this thread