Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
In all seriousness though, I see the dogs being useful for patrolling and as scouts. Also as assistants in battle like a scout would do. No serious front-on fighting though

@FaultyOutlet
Fucking Furries! REEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
Maaaan the "maybe a little alcohol is good, even for kids" meme isn't all that widespread but it still needs to die. There's pretty extensive research on this stuff, especially with a pregnant mother drinking it. It will mess a kid right up. There's no safe amount when it comes to kids. All the supposed benefits of alcohol turn out to be attributed to the grape juice part of the wine used for such claims.

mem

@swift

Yeah, even just a sip of a 5% beer could trigger FAS to the point where it'd be slightly visible in external features and have a large impact on the brain

@mem Kvass is a Russian beverage with 1.5% alcohol. A sip of that wouldn't be significant. Kids drink it, though I'm not sure giving it to a baby would be advisable.

Man I like these races. Sure there's "elves" but there's also doggos which is a huge plus in my book.
Hate that I'm up to date.

Dex-chan lover
too furred for my taste, my limit are tails and ears only...

but to each their own i guess....

Users who are viewing this thread