Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Aggregator gang
@s1
Ah ha, thanks. It was definitely a mistranslation then. I can see where it came from, since 英 is often used in reference to England, but in this case it's obviously using the other meaning of "hero", or "brave". (The same character is also used in "eiyuu", usually translated as "hero", used in a million other fantasy stories.) A better translation would be something like "the brave youth unit", or "the young hero unit", or just "the youth unit" if you want to use more natural English, since those sound awkward.

s1

e2gq55M.png

@Terithian yeah, maybe you can send a message to the group that's translating it

Dex-chan lover
Me: "No Balls" is an awful nickname.
*Sees origin*
Me: "No Balls" is an awesome nickname!

Dex-chan lover
True o_O What about the guy on the right? If we follow the pattern, each statue had a "national treasure" so to speak. It seems to have a book, but that must be part of the statue, so...

@CraniumAmbiguity

@Saiangeli he didn’t but she believes he lied because he’s supposed to receive money from the kingdom and hasn’t gotten any of it.

Dex-chan lover
@dereth I thought the book was one, but maybe it is apart of the state. Maybe an amulet, or a dagger in the hidden hand? A circlet or cape?

Dex-chan lover
well there is a novel, but the translations I assume are way behind, can anyone who's read the raws of the novels give me some spoils

Fed-Kun's army
@CraniumAmbiguity it might be a grimorium, the book has the same kind of shade of the scepter the princess took that distinguishes it from the rest of the statue.
@Diamona Y E S

DOGGOS ! FIGHTING !

Dex-chan lover
Ok I understand why he hates Dias that much but for real I would also crush his balls

Dex-chan lover
Sans Serif is a font and I can't stop thinking about that, did the author just literally take the name of the font? Lol

Aggregator gang
Nice to get some more exposition on Dias' backstory. The king's a real cool dude.
Shoutout to this incompetent, impotent noble brat constantly coming across miraculously gullible people, also.

Fed-Kun's army
Ew what a disgusting princess, more like an ugly hag. She wanted to get recognition from killing people in the war instead of ending it. What a disgusting creature.

Double-page supporter
I like that its confirmed that the king, while not perfect, isn't the kind of bastard to send the MC with nothing in an imposible task, and in fact send him with recourses (that were stolen), i hope tihs is corrected, at least in some manner once he finds out.

Users who are viewing this thread