Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

This... this is the hero type I like... an Mc who is rigtheous and loyal while at the same time, ruthless with his enemies, following his own beliefs ... not a dumb idiot who can't even distinguish between being merciful and just being a deluded fool...

Page 26, "The others interupted it".

Shouldn't it be ,"The others intercepted it".

Aggregator gang
It's a miracle that the banished noble is still alive after that ball-crushing incident.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if he would smack a princess, I bet he would kill her tho. Hmm. Perhaps he woulda have her a spanking if they met young .

@Eriel I agree that it is an effect but it's the effect that is effectively blocking the King from intervening when he would wish to.

Double-page supporter
Finally, I've been wondering what the hell that dude's problem is and why he has such a vendetta against Dias. Now it makes sense. You don't exactly forgive and forget someone literally crushing your balls.

Also, "British unit"? That has to be a mistranslation, right? What was the Japanese term there?

😆 the author is very creative, i saw sans serif kingdom and british unit. maybe there will be pascal, newton, or Fahrenheit next.

Fed-Kun's army
If you think you're going to go to meadow and mess with Dias, you're going to have a bad day....

Dex-chan lover
I guess the final arcs will involved the Exclusive kingdom of Helvetica and the Dreaded Comic Sans Army.

Hrmm, ok so going off the context of 'British Unit' I can think of a few names that may make sense in place of it. It could just be referring to the militia/footsoldiers that I would assume you could refer to as an 'Infantry Unit'. This could also be something related directly to this kingdom's history/lore that hasn't been discussed yet but that would be strange; and wouldn't make much sense not to explain what the 'British Unit' was.

The closest thing I can think of would be a 'company' of soldiers, medieval armies used the word(albeit loosely) when describing a brigade or regiment of soldiers who were accompanied by a lord or knight in the field.

Fed-Kun's army
@r31ya It will be the attack of the San(s) Serif soldiers in the Comic formation!

Which mountain region the Helvetica brigade will come down from is outside of my divination abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread