Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Dias is the best man any man or woman, who has virtue, can call a friend.

"No Balls"? Please, because he doesn't rape, steal, or cheat other people that nobles do on a constant basis.

"Good Natured" is what his parents raised him to be. Which is what makes great men.

As for those mastiffs... yep, they look so fluffy even fighting.

Double-page supporter
I really liked the detail about the teeth covers for training on page 7/8. I don't think I've ever heard or seen that concept before. Putting padding or blunting humanoid weapons yes. Tooth covers, no.

Dex-chan lover
Remember that Dias is not only a normal Chad, he is a Chad of commitment. All the action he do is true to his parents last word and ideology, moreover considering Dias is a commoner, it is even weirder that he kept following his own parents last word for his entire life.

One thing for sure we know, he will help people in trouble even if it leads him to RIP and TEAR the bastard who threaten the weak that is in his sight, even one that threatens his family and people whom he is close with.

Aggregator gang
two-varied names is also read as 'titles', 'secondary name', 'nicknames'
the "no balls" thing is Tama nashi to. corresponds to web novel chapter 52 or Arc 3: prince richard
玉無しとの二つ名で呼ばれるディアス

The Balls-begoner since he removes balls. Tama = balls nashi= negation to=person taking the nashi as a verb and to as a noun, Ball remover.

Diaz is feared as the bloody axe by the enemy. Diaz has praises sung as the "Heimin no Mikata" "Friend of the People/citizens/commonfolk"

the whole british thing is probably "Waka Ei Butai" 英部隊 which some machine translators automatically set as british, it is probably another word for young noble soldiers.
some machine translation sources are not as good. google translate sometimes screws things up. even mecab and jparser screws it up. when it says british, you should instinctively know something is wrong in a fantasy world and use the wikitionary
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%E8%8B%B1 which will give you Ei as outstanding person which could mean noble, alternatively hero as in eiyuu or referring to the british. the language is tricky and you really need to understand context. if you are just translating it without really being a fan, context will be lost because you arent paying attention.

Heh...he gave the evil Noble "No Balls."

And it is good that the king sent Dias out with good intentions, but his funds were taken by the corrupt. Things are about to get crazy.

Aggregator gang
@Krynh @fdmz @ClinTEastwooD the kanji to romanji roughly becomes "Ei Butai" in the web novel raws. JParser, mecab, google translate and almost every translation software will give you british troops. since the 英 part becomes a reference to a shortened word which the japanese do often. but the context of this is wrong when you look at the series. in this case, I would recommend the usage of wiktionary and look at more suitable definitions, which are also lacking. since the part that does google translate as british starts out in the web novel chapter as waka ei butai, I have to suspect that it is contextually young noble soldiers.

MD@Home
The bitch is about to wake up the titan from his peaceful slumber in the meadow....
She will regret her actions for the rest of her life...both seconds of it.

Fed-Kun's army
So the king likes Dias and yet does nothing about all the money and people getting stolen? Is he dead and I forgot about it or is he the only one who doesn't know they got stolen?

It is refreshing to see that at least one royal is a douche

Dex-chan lover
@Gaiseric9 : I think they don't have solid proof to pin the crime on them, which any properly evil noble can wriggle their way out.
The lack of reports/checking upon Dias might also be part of the scheme.

Like how modern politicians can lie or make empty promises out the ass since it wasn't 'under oath' (i.e. legally binding and can be punished for lying), and avoid the situations where they have to do so.

OR maybe the king is doing a big brain move where he send Dias out there knowing he'll make it somehow AND have his spies keep track on who is embezzling/stealing any supplies for Dias for one massive purge down the line instead of cutting off a few stupid ones and the smarter ones hide deeper in the shadow.

Dex-chan lover
the no balls origin, oh god my heart just went a huge doki.

Dias is too goddamn precious ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Dex-chan lover
The facial expressions are what make this manga. More bad shoujo art, but that makes it even funnier. It's a gag manga rolled up into a political drama fantasy isekai.

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter felt like the first act of John Wick. Like it wouldn't be out of place for Richard to say Dias killed three people with a pencil.

@Gaiseric9 This is my own conjunctures and me drawing a logical possibility from it... The King seems to be a kind benevolent one, but also one that is lacking in term of authority. Most of the Kingdom authority seems to be in the hands of the more capable heir candidates whose 's attitude toward Dias range from only friendly neutral to straight up openly hostile.

As such the power the King hold upon his heirs would be more on the nominal until they end up screwing up enough to make them basically betray the interests of the Kingdom itself in the open (let's say raiding one of their own developing territories as an example).

In the case of the royal that did divert the funds and resources Dias was supposed to have at his disposition, if there isn't enough evidence to link back to the perpetrator then a half-assed prosecution could be self-damaging for both the King and Dias, and supplying the missing resources again to Dias without a proper case might be met with criticisms as a wasteful spending twice the budget for a hopeless territory (because without prosecution to set the record straight on paper the resources were received by Dias) which would empower any political opponent to the King.

Supporter
If you KNOW he was dispatched without the money and manpower he was supposed to have, why did you not SEND IT AGAIN after you found out it had been disrupted? See to it personally?

If you're worried about starvation shouldn't you have done something.. awhile ago??

Users who are viewing this thread