Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

@Doomer to be fair, the king may have died which led to political unrest in the kingdom for dominance and the prince might have been occupied with that

Dex-chan lover
Sans Serif Kingdom: a kingdom who's founding principle is (presumably) the absence of little lines at the bottom of their letters, and yet the royalty of the kingdom is introduced in a serif font?

Dex-chan lover
I guess smacking petty nobles around is another thing Dias is good at. And he'll get another opportunity with the failure of a princess coming straight to his doorstep.

I didn't expect the king to actually be rather fond of Dias. But this makes it kind of weird that no aid from him has been sent to the fief of the man he supposedly trusts the most, much less sent messengers to check up on what's supposedly such an important location.

Dex-chan lover
@MangaNoob1023 correct, the noble manipulating Diane is the one whose balls got crushed.

@Belrog Iirc previous chapters mentioned a civil battle of sorts between the royal successors.

@Tersione As user @Belrog mentioned, the king could be likely ill/passed away/incapacitated to check up on Dias. Not to mention the succession rivalry between the heirs would've distracted more right-minded people like Richard from looking into the situation earlier.

Dex-chan lover
We see a lot of things in this glorious chapter. A bit of dias backstory, the foreshadowing of an ass whopping and finally, klaus and his budding romance with romeo and juliet kind of cringe, which is a good cringe

dam thanks for the translation and i really want to see Dias snap now and fight

Here's a TL;DR for people who are still asking why Diaz didn't receive more help from the king: It would get embezzled and only strengthen someone corrupt, and also there's a succession crisis happening so there's pretty much no leeway to help him without raising suspicion from someone in an opposing faction, that would probably end up causing trouble to Diaz

Dex-chan lover
that's one way to get "no balls" title if you ask me

Group Leader
If the blonde girl was on Richard's side, and Richard is supposed to be a good guy, then why was she red when Aruna looked at her back when she came to the fief with Diana?

jak

Contributor
So I guess Richard is the good guy who will become king.

Users who are viewing this thread