Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
phew at least the crown prince is a decent man thanks to Dias

and that thot thinks she can beat a person who soloing a dragon lmao

Dex-chan lover
What a fucking chad Dias is. Instead of "No Balls", he should have been called something like "Ball Buster".

Double-page supporter
At least the Sans Serif kingdom is okay.

I shudder at how evil the Comic Sans MS Kingdom would be.

Dex-chan lover
so the guy that is trying to sneak attack diaz and is using the princess was that same noble, well at least we know why... douche has no balls.

unexpected competent noble yay

*During the no balls story*
...noble kid join the british army to loot...
Red coats got isekai'd?
....bla bla..dias captured and..king of sans serif.....
So kingdom sans serif having an army called british army??

Dex-chan lover
OK, so basically the king used to rely on Dias because every time diplomacy failed all he had to do was send out what was basically his actually-loyal Lu Bu and the enemy would either get beaten the crap out of or decide to reconsider their prospects. Then in his old age he decided to reward his most loyal warrior with a border fiefdom and a shitload of cash? Sounds like the king already knew his kids would fight over the throne and decided to send away his kingdom's equivalent of a nuke to both get him out of the reach and influence of his kids (so none would be able to use him against their siblings) and make sure there would be a defensive bulwark guarding the border scaring away potential invaders wanting to take advantage of the civil war.

Okay.... the no balls thing is indeed mental
But the hell is this british soldier????

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I know it's not this kind of series but I desperately need 1 chapter where enemy takes one step too far and Dias with Klaus go full RIP AND TEAR on the enemies.

And for everyone else -reread the series. Richard is as fucked up as everyone else in the "war for the throne". He's just a little better than others thanks for the Dias and his gentle rising methods. But still, he literally orders commoners guild to kill his sister this very chapter.

Do the raws actually say British or is the translator making it up?

Dex-chan lover
@BananowyJE
If the enemies keep on coming, RELOAD.
AATXAJw1IxYycwXkHazQabM4tI7tfwGBT5CwffGZkw=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Nep

Dex-chan lover
He is called 'no balls' because people hate him. Yet that title is 'accurate' enough for the name. It's meant to be 'half derogatory'

Just like how ur nickname in fallout 3 is 'snow white'

@bananowyje I think killing the sister is fair. National crisis and all that.

Dex-chan lover
@dereth
I'm sure that the day that enemy attacks gonna be a rainy one. I predict rains of blood with the chance of guts.

Users who are viewing this thread