Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Am I evil for looking forward to nearly certain disappointing girl?

And for those joking about snake, seriously, never underestimate small and venomous animals. AFAIK, snakes, mosquitoes, and other pests combined claimed more lives than any armies in every long term wars since antiquity until WW1.

Dex-chan lover
@Kalamel

That depends on if you include every cause of death related to armies other than actual violence or not, eg. diarrea (due to masses of people in one location with poor hygiene conditions) and similar, man-made famines by armies seizing supplies as they pass through etc.

Supporter
There are 2 great plains that Dias rules over. The first is the land that everyone lives on, and the second is his back.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kalamel
Yah, I heard a story of a Vietnam vet who survived countless dangerous encounters with the Vietcong and what killed him in the end was Malaria.

Dex-chan lover
@Kalamel I read the snake as a funny joke. We're supposed to think he's warning about a soldier, but it turns out the human enemy was well under control, and the real danger was the snake (which as you pointed out is an actual danger at that).

Dex-chan lover
@alannondarklord Technically you're right. With all the stomping going on, the snake is in escape mode, so it would only bite someone who actually stepped on it. So stepping on the snake would hurt both of them.

Buut you might also be right, that they're simply so OP compared to the opposition that they can even take their time to protect the wildlife while they're fighting. (But if so, then I expect most of the soldiers to actually be alive afterwards - but the only combat scene I remember right now is the one with the snake, and that one looked like a possibly non-lethal takedown, at least it was the blunt end of the spear he got in the face..)

Truly this chapter is a masterpiece with the mercenaries just Noping the f*** out.
It was well worth a re-read.

Group Leader
OoOoooh,
is she going to do that oily massage just like those I've seen in many JAVs? :meguupog:
My my, what a lewd girl. :smugnako:

Dex-chan lover
The fact they're worried about a little snake more than the princess' army man. This is gold

Dex-chan lover
Love how the mercenaries were like, "Wait... target was Dias? Fuck that shit. Here's your money back and have a nice day. We out!"
Can't be that old as a mercenary without some strong survival instinct :pepela:

Users who are viewing this thread