Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Thanks, Darkblaze6 and HDM1, I forgot that we not only saw Richard, but that agent before. He meant no harm, and by coincidence, the money Haruna took indeed was the money agent would have deserved if he did his job right--he didn't, so it's fitting that he received no money up front.

Heh, DON'T STEP ON SNEK!

Dex-chan lover
Life without a brown tomboy monster grill waifu truly is suffering.

Dex-chan lover
@Shinigamisama Can't be help. Both Dias and Klaus already judged that their enemy is sloppy, pathetic, and had lower skill than them. So, for them the snek is more dangerous because it was small and poisonous. lol

Now, I get why Dias didn't kill the soldiers...hell, most of them didn't want to fight in the first place. But why the fuck did he let the Princess go? If she comes back with a company of mercenaries from other countries (who, presumably, would be more willing to fight) then I'll rage and I won't blame the Princess ('cuz she's a rabid b!tch anyways), I'll blame Dias.

And yeah, I hope Aruna does push Dias down. Time for him to do at least something lord-like. This is the Middle Ages for crying out loud! You're supposed to want babies!

Dex-chan lover
Kek, wait till the snek turns out to be snek god or it's descendant.
I really liked Eldan trolling the army with his tea time approved by rules. And how even mercenaries were like "hell no, we won't fuck with THE hero of the whole kingdom"
And yeah... Little did Dias know that the true battle would begin later that night. A batle to protect his chastity to be more precise!
And about that echo... It would seem that single, manly "N-noooo~" echoed trough the plains that night.
@TNT261
Klaus was hyped from the start as the only human capable of keeping up with Dias and the only one Dias trusted enough to cover his back.
Dias may have surpassed the limits of humanity by being 15/10 monster but Klaus is pretty much the 9-10/10 top tier fighter.

Why do I expect something serious would happen, lol.
It's hilarious as always, and that's good for now.

Contributor
@Phoenix_VII The Princess didn't escape, she was captured by the First Prince's men to be delivered back to him for punishment by the King. The only way she can show back up in the story is as a former princess, now servant to Dias.

Waifu didn't get her fill of blood, so you'll have to satisfy her thirst another way, Dias. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

She shoot bow, she chase hoe, but most importantly, she gets a second bag of gold to go.

Aruna best wife.

Dex-chan lover
Is it me or are Aruna's breasts bigger than they were at the start of the story?

When I hear 'dash'
Speeding down the street when the red lights flash
Need to get away need to make a DASH
A song comes on that reminds me of you and I...

Users who are viewing this thread