Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama

Dex-chan lover
Overall quality aside, there's something about the art that makes everything seem dry and boring.

Good lord, the characters are so one dimensional in this series. It's a shame, it does have some good points but not enough.

>GRASS EVERYWHERE
>SHEEP
>MILK
>BEAVTIFVL NOMAD WAIFU WHO LOVE YOV
>DVRABLE, PORTABLE YVRT
>THE STEPPE

VGH, HOW I MISS THE STEPPE GRASSLANDS...

Dex-chan lover
Just one more person wondering where the first two chapters went. Looks like the scan group took them down but I dont remember who did them so I'm not sure what happened.

e: just checked apparently the person who scanlated the first two chaps got into a huff with the mod team because they didnt want PBT putting plot spoilers in manga descriptions so PBT took everything down. Rad, lol.

Double-page supporter
Looks cute, but I was really surprised by the guy's name, it's my surname, so that's a bit strange. xD
And the girl's name is Aruna, another name I'm familiar with (tho not being mine or anyone I know). Let's see...

Dias has an ancient relic with the ability to kill dozens with a single wave of it. And he uses it as a fire starter, I for one, find it hilarious.

@calmbreez are you joking? all it is is a goody lovey dovey happy fluffy """"romance"""". its not bad, but i cant just see it as good, ya know?

Users who are viewing this thread