Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama

Dex-chan lover
MC may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but it's the heart that counts. Also anyone else thinks it has Forrest Gump vibes from this?

https://mangadex.org/title/35330/dark-souls-kodoku-no-dark-soul-doujinshi
https://mangadex.org/title/35329/fallout-kodoku-no-fallout-doujinshi

Dex-chan lover
Usually a bit peeved at how fast manga girls fall in love. But I guess I'm not for this one, cause country bumpkins are cute.

35 and 15. C’mon man... just say she’s like 23 or something. Why’s there always got to be jailbait shit?

This seemed just fine beforehand.

Double-page supporter
@Mimik
He spent his youth slaving away for his country. Let him experience "teen love" he missed out on as a reward 😈

@Mimik age of consent in Japan is thirteen. So to the author, it's probably as normal as when we watch movies with an 18-year-old love interest. That and it's a cartoon set in a medieval fantasy world, so different morals too. Think Game of Thrones. It's a cartoon anyway so it doesn't matter anyway.

@Teddy I think it pretty normal for people of a tribe to marry at an early age and due to the way they live if they saw a strong man they got a sense of security and that is why they want to marry the strong as fast as possible.

Comments never fail to show how triggered people get. Hurr durrr muh 3DPD reality standards should be projected onto fiction durrr. You people are the types that complain about slavery in slave harem. Then when it comes time that someone points out violence is bad you all come rushing it that it's fiction and shouldn't be taken as reality.

Dex-chan lover
@smoothoperator
Remember kids, this is a world in which right of freedom is more important than right of life.

🙃🙃🙃

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, all this bellyaching about the age difference sounds like a bunch of younger guys complaining about older and more accomplished guys stealing their women. First off, this is fiction, and secondly, even if they were real, they're not yours and perfectly capable of making their own choices, which presumably wouldn't be you.

I would analyse it as simple as this is a fantasy taking place in medieval ages in reality a person would be considered an adult at the age of 13 in that era.

Though the culture shock depicted in this story is meant to be a source of bountiful comical content, the age diference i woul say isn't the biggest issue but how the MC views his bride (since she clearly as already chosen him), the remaning issue is him commiting to a platonic relationship with her until she comes of age (this if he wishes to be true to his kingdom society values).

Thx previous translator-kun tobias :)
And now, to find a new translator kun §§

Fed-Kun's army
I though she was angry because of some embezzling that happened with his reward but nop, she was just angry because she is a whore and couldnt get what she wants. Meh

Not sure if that's really spoiler worthy but well, better safe than sorry since its about the last chapter.

Hope we get a new translator soon enough and thanks for the current chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread