Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama

Fed-Kun's army
@calmbreez I think the romance is quite normal, if I do say so myself. I don't know whether this is a spoiler or not, but I'll put it so that no one will blame me
it began with the FL's clan(?) that qualifies men by their reliabilities, and the ML, which is quite aged, is a hero and he saved the village, so ML is deemed as a super reliable man, and he ended up marrying the chief's granddaughter (or daughter I forgot). And the romance is more focused on the FL that always tries to flirt with ML because the ML is still quite like in a denial state that he married her, I mean he just kinda doesn't really treat her as a wife (more like a best friend or something like that) and he always thinks that he is too old to be married

Can someone like... moderate these better lol? Just a bunch of tweens arguing at each other and being off-topic, lol.

Anyways, my god this series and story is killing me - in a really good way; much wholesome and pretty good comedic timing.
And to the translators: I personally immensely appreciate the time and effort you put into doing these.

Dex-chan lover
a grassy plain is fine too. Afaik they are pretty good for either farming or animal husbandry.

Can someone tell me what manga timeless’ advertisement is using? It looks really interesting, could someone @ me the answer?

Fed-Kun's army
I just noticed chapter 20 page 33 Francois, being the ultimate homegirl, shifting in front of the twins when she saw what Aruna was doing.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is all over, it goes from trying to be redpilled, to having illogical rules for the setting (time and place of the story) of which it is in.
I guess you can rate it decently for the triggering potential at least.

so is anyone ever going to reup the first two chapters? they have been missing for ages now and it seems like nobody has really done anything about it

Dex-chan lover
It was a decent manga at first, definitely starting to overstay it's welcome now.

Double-page supporter
A super muscle macho man and a scrawny chick with a horn. Not exactly a sexy couple.

I wish there was a master list of scanlators who will drop shit arbitrarily so that I could know to never read anything they scanlate.
Holy shit yes absolutely, god I'm getting so fucking tired of scanlator groups chickening out and leaving us readers stranded with nothing for 0 reason, honestly the whole "oh it's licensed so we don't wanna get in trouble" excuse is just bullshit at this point

Users who are viewing this thread