Ryoushin no Shakkin wo Katagawari shite morau Jouken wa Nihon Ichi Kawaii Joshikousei to Issho ni Kurasu koto deshita. - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Step right up, step right up.

Make your bets ladies and gentlemen. Are we going to be three chapter, two chapter, or one chapter until we see any actual progress!

Make your bets now!

Personally I’m betting 3 chapters with a shot at it taking more!

Dex-chan lover
e6e3ba3ea8c995ef7c0ee3d958e417d88ffd757c.pnj

where do I register in this association

Dex-chan lover
just our MC and FMC flirting alrdy can make other very jealous

image if shinji and akiho also present there...

unlike when they at cooking class ( which full of adult only ) ...it totally going be bloodbath of jealousy lol

Dex-chan lover

Make your bets ladies and gentlemen. Are we going to be three chapter, two chapter, or one chapter until we see any actual progress!

Make your bets now!

Try [(n-25)-1], with n being the final chapter's number. So yeah, my bet is on [(n-25)-1]

Dex-chan lover

Make your bets now!

My bet is one, though I'm cheating cause I've read the web novel and know what to expect

Dex-chan lover
I don't get the stakes here. Confession? He seriously believe she might say no? Everything feels highly artificial including the "don't flirt in the open" shit.
The don't flirt in the opening kind of make sense in Japan, it's somewhat a social rule there

Supporter
I don't get the stakes here. Confession? He seriously believe she might say no? Everything feels highly artificial including the "don't flirt in the open" shit.
The stakes are him overcoming his inability to be emotionally open and honestly state his wants. He knows he'll succeed if he reaches out. It's the reaching out that's difficult. He wasn't blessed with a home environment that was either stable or nurturing so he's having to build the foundation to do all this in real time.

The open flirtation stuff seems a bit much until you realize they're cohabiting alone as high schoolers already. If that's found out by the wrong people (and there's always some nosey noodge who'd feel it necessary to investigate their situation), there could be quite a lot of trouble with the school. Even so, neither of them seems able to stop themselves.

The stakes are him overcoming his inability to be emotionally open and honestly state his wants. He knows he'll succeed if he reaches out. It's the reaching out that's difficult. He wasn't blessed with a home environment that was either stable or nurturing so he's having to build the foundation to do all this in real time.

The open flirtation stuff seems a bit much until you realize they're cohabiting alone as high schoolers already. If that's found out by the wrong people (and there's always some nosey noodge who'd feel it necessary to investigate their situation), there could be quite a lot of trouble with the school. Even so, neither of them seems able to stop themselves.
Somebody who actually gets it, hallelujah.

My bet is one, though I'm cheating cause I've read the web novel and know what to expect
Lol yeah I was sitting here all like "if only you knew~" Tho tbh I was worried before I read this chapter that the skiing stuff would somehow get drawn out in some way, but luckily most of this trip has been pretty much 1:1 with this section of the novel.[/SPOILER]

Users who are viewing this thread