Ryoushin no Shakkin wo Katagawari shite morau Jouken wa Nihon Ichi Kawaii Joshikousei to Issho ni Kurasu koto deshita. - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I know we're still early on, but I'm genuinely surprised by the fact that the author even gave a fleeting mention to the parents. In an otherwise unrealistic, super wish-fulfillment story, that was a brief moment of realism of how Yuuya misses his mother and father.

Which makes it all the sadder that Taka (the debt collector) got shoved out by Hitotsuba. I do wish he comes back into the story, but I doubt it.

Double-page supporter
After reading the web novel, I'm curious about how the illustrator will illustrate the next chapter. I think it will be a little spicy...

Dex-chan lover
I know we're still early on, but I'm genuinely surprised by the fact that the author even gave a fleeting mention to the parents. In an otherwise unrealistic, super wish-fulfillment story, that was a brief moment of realism of how Yuuya misses his mother and father.

Which makes it all the sadder that Taka (the debt collector) got shoved out by Hitotsuba. I do wish he comes back into the story, but I doubt it.
Yea im not a fan of that. It really seemed like they were close and he just got shit on by this random woman and her mother

Aggregator gang
My heart is hurting for him. What a shit parents.
Edit: Don't know why but the image can't appear

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

He does come back I believe :) don’t worry

Users who are viewing this thread