Ryu no Otto Boukoku no Kami

Who put the tag tbh. It's nowhere near yaoi. Fucking mangadex and H tags.

the dragon's human form looks like a yankee... not too sure if i like that or not.

that aside, i'm enjoying everything else so far.

Oh, I’m enjoying this very much. The lore and the world building is nice. Hope to see more soon!

I love it, thanks for share, I really would like to see more of them, thank you!

Why does it say completed? Well, hopefully there's still more to come. Anyways, really love the story.

-wipes tears- okay, that epilogue was completely unnecessary. I’m crying. Ugh

Double-page supporter
Don't click spoiler if you're new & haven't read this manga before! Just saying. But I as a Shonen Ai & Yaoi fujoshi enthusiast recommend this manga anyway because HELL YEAH WHY NOT, & please read & rate this manga with all your heart!

Though it's a shame that our MC didn't full-on do Yaoi with the dragon husband lol. Kinda a wasted opportunity to make this manga a hot & steamy tale like our legendary Bohra Naono-Sensei always produces. But this manga has a nostalgic, chivalrous appeal to it nonetheless so I gave it a Masterpiece 10/10 rate anyway because this manga doesn't go toward sex appeal but the purity of MC & the dragon's feelings as they learn to live together. & I sure hope there will be a real sequel as this sole volume has the potential to be expanded. All in all, I love the fact that MC is a tsundere & gap-moe hahaha. He's very cute that way.

I expected something kinky with that cover but got a wholesome story instead. Not bad

at first, I'm kinda hesitant to read this coz I thought it's the usual sexy steamy yaoi but I didn't know that you can make a shounen ai story with a dragon character, hehe love this so much

Really wish authors would hold strong and just do full on "dragon x human" without it devolving into "weird human x normal human", If I wanted to ready questionable romance I'd read omegaverse stuff, I want full on mythological interspecies :(

Users who are viewing this thread