Ryuu Kusari no Ori - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Well, fuck it this shit hurts as fuck

Hope to see the MC's improvement show them who's the protagonist of the story Lmfao

@AMicrowave

Spoilers for your answer below.

Nope, the author doesn't say why he has such an awful debuff, only that he has it. I assume he was born with it. but after reading all the available chapters for the LN, with the broken english, I might have misunderstood a few things.

Link to the LN if you are interested in reading it. --> https://ncode.syosetu.com/n7408y/

Dude this is messed up my man didnt deserve to be betrayed like that, I really hope that he becomes the best and ditches all of them in a time of need

Double-page supporter
Really!? Another cuck isekai.
Sigh. It looked like such a good story too.
Lemme guess. The "Best friend" actually hates his guts and wanted her for himself the entire time and maybe did something to the mc to make him fall behind.
The "Best friend" is probably some evil dude hiding behind a smile or whatever.
Man, Couldn't they have just gone some different direction. Ugh.
Well it's only chapter 1 so there's still a chance of redemption for this but it's just such a disappointing start.

I mean if she cared about a rumor or didn't even try talking to him about it and just up and starts hating him, she barely deserved him in the first place

I dont mind plot like these, that is if the story actually continues and not stop halfway. But seeing how this manga updates like a month or MORE, I have doubts.

Group Leader
( TL note I'm aware I fucked up the male teacher's name I will be fixing soon )

Dex-chan lover
im pissed

im pissed why the fuck this cIiche drama buIIshit can get into manga, the mediocrity disgust me

hentai manga have better writing skiII

I'm kinda sad that there's a romance tag but if the mc's girlfriend left him I guess there would need to be romance or there would be no point in adding that part. and why did everyone believe that he cheated on her when he was a "lowly" black tag. if they had a brain they would've realized that the girl left him because he wasn't "good" enough for her. And what heartbreak she left him and got with his best friend, she's like the female version of scum.

@Rat83
rampant discrimination has little to nothing to do with logic

my guess would be concerning her and his bestfriend... much like with the retired adventurer that suddenly became the father of a cursed slave girl
thats friends worked some curse to steal the mc's result and talent
and used a charm magic or similar to slowly influence the gf
till he got her in the bag and only needed to sever her attachment to the mc which is why he spread the rumor or even caused it in the first place
so that he can pick up the pieces

also that date being seen by the mc was probably also a scheme to finalize the split because she might break his influence if the mc doesnt quit trying to get her back

so going forward he will probably deflower her so when she finaly come back to reality she wont have any face left to ask the mc to take her back making for a nice drama....

well if she is not under a charm spell then she is pretty stupid and not worth the mc's time
because she pretty much unilaterally decided things without even trying to talk and sry but thats not being in a relationship unless it is one with herself
well there is also the possebility of being complicit with the best friend but thats should exclude her from a happy end anyway

so yeah if she wasnt manipulated by magic i would drop this as soon as i see the shadow of the mc accepting her back because being the victim she wont learn anything from this experience pretty much setting the mc up for a long painfull road full of sink holes

Users who are viewing this thread