Ryuu Kusari no Ori - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

kaf

i like how you added a warning about a "racial slur" lol, made me giggle

Omg what the hell, when did I found such gold ? I haven't read something so shocking in a fantasy manga in a while

This actually looks kind of promising depending on how it goes. Especially since I dont see a harem tag so maybe it does not develop into a trash self insert story where mc just gathers women for his harem like alot of trash not worth talking about.
I also hope this does not follow the trope where the mcs best friend is some kind of asshole but rather that he and mcs ex girlfriend are actually a genuine couple. I mean why not? First relationships dont most of the time anyway and its ok to move on for both of them
( although most manga have the "first girl is the only girl" trope including the "guys gets a harem of 1-dimensional women for just existing trope.)

Lol you weak so you don't deserve love this is so retarded, I don't know why people and mostly teen think that way never able to look back at thing. I mean you were lover for quite a while already and he became trash so you dump him, what kind of weak ass excuse is this. This ain't love that you got all this time. Hell no, I am re-reading this and at the end it says he recomfort her while heartbroken, why are you heart broken when you break your relationship with someone solely because he/she is weak.

Aggregator gang
Lose 1 waifu to get 2 waifus. Now that’s what I call the Law of Equivalent Exchange.

that guy is not a friend at all and he probably just played nice and put ideas into the girls head for her to dump mc

anyone know if there is a novel of this? Spoil me please

My guess is that the MC's "best friend" probably started the rumor himself.

@Velpak

I think she cried and heart broken because of the rumour of him cheating on her and she believed it thus heartbroken, I know it is stupid she is better than him and she is way out of his league so usually rumours tend to make high people fall but he is not high, so I'm guessing his best friend is the one who spread the rumour so they break up and he have the girl, it will be stupid but whatever.

He was good at first and then suddenly got like handicapped stereotypical, I'm guessing his power will bloom after a beast come attacking them the strong student get stumped, also I really want to know about the tag system and how efficient is it, not only that if the school for the elite and talented how did he get there if he is a black tagged or whatever, but we are in first chapter we can't judge quickly

Liu

I like it, thanks for the translation. Small tip : although it blends well with the manga design, this font is a bit hard to read. Well it's up to the translators to decide what to do with that info.

Dex-chan lover
Who wants to bet it was his "friends" that put a curse on him to make all his effort siphon into them, making them "super" bad asses.

i mean he did say that he just suddenly felt like he hit a wall and from that point no progress happened at all (this is like what happened to Lyle in Sevens, all his effort in magic and swordsmanship made his evil sister into a absolute beast of a fighter)

Users who are viewing this thread