Ryuu Kusari no Ori

Yeh

An extremely promising start. I'm in for a disappointment right? That's what always happens in manga. Overpowered MC inbound right? Or lame, cliche tropes? Maybe even a harem and a piece of shit "cute" fanservice pet?

Well, if it is the horrible, Overpowered MC trope, then it better be necromacy

Looks promising, hope it gets picked up.
The look on his face at the end was just... Fuck. You can just feel the pain :'(

Group Leader
@Szivan it's looking like a monthly release so when it drops a day or so later well post the english translated :)

As you might expect

Best friend started the rumor
Jealous of MC's relationship with childhood friend
MC too wuss to do anything about it, just accepts it as is.

@Sarnik
So does she realize this and forgive him or does she remain to be a raging bitch that he has to overcome in the future?

@Caboozles

It takes 6 volumes for this self-pity party to be resolved. "Best friend" has the secret ability to change his appearance to anyone - he abuses this to screw over MC in the first place. He is ultimately arrested, and the childhood friend realizes the rumor was false and is depressed that she caused MC so much pain for 2 years.

All the readers are going to have to wait a long time for any kind of emotional payoff.

@Sarnik no way I’m gonna read this if I have to wait for 6 volumes just for the betrayal to be revealed to everyone

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

hey if they don't fucking die early then this will be a waste of a read entirely

Fed-Kun's army
Damn his so called best friend is definitely not a bro.
I always like reading this type of stories. And the art very appealing

I want tO drop this if this Peace, love, bestfriend
Mc you have tO be badassss aaaaaaaaaa dont forgive them
Mc you have tO be twisted

@Sarnik
Well, too bad for her, but she has known him for years and magic exists, why did she not freaking doubt the rumours or whatever she saw in the first place?
I hope Ken fucking dies horribly, getting arrested isn't enough.

Users who are viewing this thread